Travelling to Music Festivals in 2017
Do you like going to concerts or music festivals?
While I like going to concerts, I have not yet taken one step forward that others would do — travel to another city or even country just to enjoy the live music of their favorite artists in a concert or in a music festival. Speaking of music festivals, here are some which are scheduled to run this year:
- Exit in Novi Sad, Serbia. If you’re into electronic, hiphop, punk, metal, reggae and rock music, then this can be the festival for you. Organized yearly since 2000, it is scheduled to run July 6-19, 2017.
- Tomorrowland in Boom, Belgium. If dancing and electronic music is your thing, then you might enjoy this July 21-30 festival. It would be likely that electronic music DJ’s taking the stage will be geared with the best headphones, hdj might even be their choice for the night.
- Splendour in the Grass in Byron Bay, Australia. The “land down under” also has its own music festival which will run this coming July 21-23. This annual event has been held since 2001 and features alternative, electronic, hip hop and indie rock music.
- Fuji Rock in Yuzawa, Niigata Perfecture, Japan. Reportedly one of the largest music festivals not just in Asia but the world, this will fill the air with rock and electronic music on July 28-30.
- Rock in Rio, Brazil. This music festival traces its first one back in 1985. Other than in Brazil, it has also been held in different locations including in Portugal, Spain and the USA. This year, it is set on September 15-17 and 21-24 in Rio.
So how about you, would you be travelling for a concert or music festival this year?